In 2040, 50% of all vehicles worldwide will be electric. E-mobility is becoming a reality and Entratek is part of this socio-political project. As a manufacturer of charging solutions, we are a partner to retailers, the automotive industry and energy suppliers. We are currently expanding our team in Norderstedt near Hamburg. We are looking for interns (m/f/d) in Technical Support at our location in Norderstedt near Hamburg starting August / September 2022.
• Plan, define and perform device and system tests at the charging station
• Perform technical consultation with partners, customers and prospects
• Gather information and collaborate with development teams
• Further development of the energy management system
• Support with logistics and delivery
• Depending on your personal skills, you will be assigned further tasks
• Degree in engineering, ideally with a focus on electrical engineering and computer science
• Technical understanding and interest in the business field of electromobility
• Experience in the field of electrical engineering, as well as with Java and communication protocol desirable
• Independent and structured working style
• A high level of motivation, commitment and team spirit
• Good MS Office skills
• Good written and spoken French and German or English. Chinese is an advantage.
• You are available for six months
What we offer
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
• Open corporate culture and a motivated working environment
• Varied, responsible tasks
• Meaningful activity for the green energy transition
• Development opportunities and creative possibilities in a market of the future
• The option of being taken on as a working student or a permanent employee
Do you want to shape a sustainable energy future with us? Then we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents including cover letter, resume and transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org.